Friday, September 08, 2006

I hope everyone had a nice Labor Day. We certainly did. We took a break from the heat again and spent the weekend at the cabin in Flagstaff. It was Bella's first time so we decided to make it a first time for a few things. Bella got to ride a 4 wheeler and a Ranger (not by herself of course) and was able to enjoy her first trip to the park. She got to spend the whole weekend outside so she was in heaven and we had a pretty good time too.

Also, Bella got her first Halloween costume tonight...we passed up Minnie Mouse and the princesses this year for a big fat duck...see the pics below...I promise they will make you giggle at least a little.


9 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

That first photo inspires me to quote a famous American:

Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of -
Rubber ducky, I'd like a whole pond of -
Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you!

Caleb said...

Any particular reason that it's a big fat duck? Not just a regular old duck? Glad that you had a fun Labor Day.

Katie80 said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Bella is such a cutie! Who's she riding the 4 wheeler with? Is that her other granddad?

K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

yeah that other guy is my dad

Brenda Walker said...

That costume is adorable. Can't wait until we get to dress up our baby too.

Auntie Eisel said...

Awwwww, she's so cute! I like duckies. :) I'm glad you had fun!

Brenda Walker said...

I want to dress mine up as an old guy, I think that would be fun, cause it's like they're old, but in reality, young!

Lindsay Ward said...

She makes an adorable duckie!

The Grandparents said...

Hey, we're home, but haven't got to see Isabella yet. Anxious to see her sit up. She was just rolling over good when we left on our trip. We had fun, but missed the family! COG