Sunday, October 08, 2006

Weird Looking Old World Lizards and other things

It's been a month so I guess I have a lot to say. First off, it was really great to see Uncle Keith, Aunt Kim, Caleb and Lauri and of course everyone else that lives here. Bella had a great time seeing everyone too as she seems to get bored with just her mom and dad.

In other news, our house is almost finished...we think. We took Randy and Kathie to see it on Saturday and we have tile and paint on the outside and countertops...now if we could just get a closing date we would be all set. Regardless, we are very excited and can't wait to get out of the apartment.

It's official, Bella is terrified by pumpkins. She doesn't want to touch them or look at them so I guess pumpkin carving will be out for this year. Oh well, there's always next year. She may be afraid of pumpkins but she is definitely not afraid of Disney characters. We recently took her to Disneyland for her second time for our annual trip with my dad's family. She had a blast. Kyle and I were amazed at how much fun she had. It would seem that a 6 month old would't be all that aware of where she was but we have never seen her that happy or excited. It must be in her blood, it's just genetic for her to love Disney as much as her parents. She will definitely be an annual passholder for life!





10 comments:

The Grandparents said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! She's almost as cute in them as she is in person!! You can be sure the family enjoyed Bella as much as she enjoyed being with us. Family gatherings are the best!! We love you! Good luck with the house.

Brenda Walker said...

your house looks awesome. We are so ready to move out of our small place. If I could just convince Zachary to be a annual passholder then my dreams would come true.

Auntie Eisel said...

She's so cute! It was such fun getting to see y'all! (And especially Bella!) I love the pictures! Does it feel like I'm yelling at you?!! I love exclamation points! :)

Caleb said...

I'm glad that we got to hang out with y'all. Very cute pictures. I wish we got to go to Pirates of the Caribbean.

Leigh said...

I love the fairy costume! It's very cute.

CrazyUncle said...

I am very concerned. It looks like my granddaughter has some kind of a Cheetos habit. I may need to accompany you on all future trips to protect her, especially Disneyland.

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

She is SO cute! Crawling yet?

Auntie Eisel said...

I'M GONNA HAVE A NIECE!!!!!:)

Auntie Eisel said...

Now you can update again about us being there! But we didn't play balderdash this time so you won't have a funny definition with which to title your post.

Caleb said...

You need to update.