Friday, May 02, 2008

Girly things

It's been awhile since I posted and I had a lot of new pictures so I thought I would do a quick update. We have all been sick in this house. It was just one of those things that would just not leave our house. I finally went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago because I just couldn't get better and it turns out I had mono and didn't even know it. Weird. The girls seem to be healthy now with the exception of runny noses so that is good.

I can't think of a whole lot that has been going on that Randy hasn't mentioned. We got our backyard landscaped which is exciting because it was just an empty space filled with dirt that we really couldn't use. Now, it's pretty and relaxing and we are trying to get as much use as possible before the weather gets too hot to spend time outside. Bella loves it! The only problem is that I can never seem to get her in the house dry. She loves water so she pretty much always has to play with water and soak herself before she comes inside.

We went to Disneyland for Bella's birthday and Kendall's first trip and had a great time. I will try to add a picture from the trip that isn't a duplicate of one Randy already posted. Kendall is already a big Disney fan at the age of almost 5 months. Everytime she sees Mickey she starts kicking and yelling. It's actually pretty funny. It's good to know that she shares the likes of her family. Bella was not quite 36 inches when we were at Disneyland but she has grown since our trip I guess. When we took her for her 2 year checkup she measured 36.5 inches which means that she is a giant and that she is tall enough for a lot of the rides at Disneyland. Kyle and I are going to try to take her this month or next so she can ride the rest of the rides.

Other than that, not a whole lot going on here. We are just enjoying life and spending time with our girls. Here are some pictures...




3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for the new pictures. Glad your girls are Disney fans too. My sister and I are actually taking our girl for their first trip in 2 days. We are so excited.

CrazyUncle said...

Thanks for posting. Hey, did you say you are glad the girls have runny noses? Kendall likes Pooh, also, Check the video over at my place.

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

I like your new colors. Cute pictures of your girls! I can relate to the water outside problem. Walker just pretty much wears a bathing suit if we're home. That way he is ready if I say the word, "hose."