Monday, March 10, 2008

For those still reading...

So for those of you still out there on Blogger...an update. Good news, Kendall is a new baby! Last time I blogged, Kendall was a very sick, unhappy baby and now she is a very happy, healthy little 3 month old. She was put on some reflux medicine shortly after the last time I posted and it only made everything worse. She wasn't keeping anything down at all. Kyle and I were pretty much convinced nothing was going to help her at this point so we decided to take her off the medicine because it was causing more harm than good. A few days after that, she was a brand new kid. We truly believe it was everyone praying for her that did it. Since then, she is such a happy baby with a huge, warm smile. She smiles all the time and is starting to coo and talk to us. It is so wonderful!

In Bella news, she will be 2 on the 17th and we will be at the Happiest Place on Earth to celebrate. We had her party yesterday and she had a great time. On Friday we will be heading to celebrate with Mickey. Oh yes, and this is exciting, I got a new camera so I don't have any pictures from the party to show you because I still do not have a USB cable for my old camera. I do have pictures from today that I took with my new camera for your viewing pleasure. I will post some from Disneyland when we get back! Until then...




3 comments:

Brenda said...

You are making me so jealous with all your Disney pictures. I wish we could go more often. I do get to take Emily for the first time next month so that should be the best time ever.

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

I'm so happy for Kendall! We have been praying for her. I hope y'all have a great time at Disney, and Happy Birthday to Bella! Cute pics. It looks like a good camera. Isn't it hard to get cute ones with both babies?

Zachary said...

Glad to hear about Kendall, sorry I took so long to read your post. It seems as though you failed to give the specs on the new camera (a simple oversight I'm sure!).