Thursday, July 27, 2006

There's no place like home...

I guess we have some super exciting news for this week and the next several weeks! We are oficially buying a house!! That's right, no more apartment living for us! We put money down on our very first house and will be moving in November. Here's the details...it's a new build spec home and all of the options that were picked are things Kyle and I love. The price was exactly what we were looking to pay and for a lot more home than we were thinking we would get. When all the construction is finished it will be a beatiful 2,000 sq ft home with 3 bedrooms and a game room and a huge pantry (my personal favorite!). Here are some pics of the early stage of construction and the model of what our home will look like minus all of the beautiful furniture.




11 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

Wow! I am so excited for you guys. I need to get some buying tips from you guys and Katie and Justin. I don't think I'll be able to decide that quickly.

Auntie Eisel said...

Congratulations! Sounds really exciting. I'll bet November feels like a long ways away huh? Hope you have fun with all the decorating and such!

Brenda Walker said...

Wow, I wish we could have afforded one that size! That looks awesome, where is it? Far from where you live now or not?

CrazyUncle said...

Nice photos...except for one missing element. Do you know what it is? It's the kid that will be living there! Isabella Camryn! Don't worry, baby. Pops will let you live here if they don't want to show you in the new place.

Brenda Walker said...

Nice house!! Isn't it exciting to buy your first one. And a brand new one at that. Congrats

Katie80 said...

Congratulations!! Y'all picked that out pretty quick. How awesome that all of the upgrades were exactly what y'all wanted. Who is the builder?
We've only had our house for about 8 months, and we already want to move. We're gonna wait for probably another year, though.

Leigh said...

Where's te house at?

Alison said...

exciting news. I wish we could get one but we have no idea where we will live in the futur. Can't wait to see it

Caleb said...

That is very exciting! I'm glad for you.

Lindsay Ward said...

Hey! You need to change your comment name. It still says Mr. Chile and we all know Mr.Chile doesn't care about my tan! Have a great day!

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Wow! What a pretty house! I am so excited for y'all! I hope you have fun decorating. Do you have a nursery now in your apartment, or do you get to do that too?