Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yes, we are alive

Ok, I'm gonna be honest. I cannot guarantee that I will post again for the next 6 months, I'm just bad about it what can I say. Since I haven't posted for about 5...this is probably not a surprise or a disappointment for anyone reading this. However, I would like to say that I have switched our account over to the new blogger or whatever you call it and so I can leave comments on the blogs that I have been reading. Yes, I have been reading...congrats on the baby girl Aaron and Kara. Love the new house Lindsay. Lauri and Caleb we can't wait to see you in Ouray (along with everyone else). Katie, I'm bummed you guys aren't going...we still haven't met! And Brenda, Emily is adorable. Anyway, a lot of things have changed for us since I last posted so I thought I should do a quick update.

Bella is getting so big. She is almost 15 months now and she is getting smarter every day. She is saying so many words, it seems like she says something new every day and is getting very good at imitating whatever we say. She is, of course, walking...well, I shouldn't say walking...more running than walking. I swear I never could have imagined she would be this much fun! We took her to Sea World with Nana and Pops and Aunt Ali this weekend and she had a blast! She loved the shows and the dolphins and especially the beach. She's really into animals and animal sounds lately so Sea World was good for her. The only thing was that she thought all the seals were dogs and kept barking at them and thought all the seagulls were ducks and kept quacking at them. At least she is getting the general idea...

I guess my last piece of real news that is pretty noteworthy is that we are expecting another baby! I am due December 19th. We are very excited and are looking forward to having a playmate for Bella. Well, I guess that's about it for now...see you in 6 months. Just kidding, I will try to post more regularly and if all else fails...we will see most of you in Ouray!

6 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

Congrats on carrying another grandchild for us. I think you should name the baby either Randy or Randi, depending on the sex.

We had a great time in Sea World. Thanks for inviting us.

Brenda Walker said...

I was thinking Zachary or Zacharina, but whichever one you deem worthy is good enough for me! Congrats!

Brenda said...

Congrats on the new baby! I can't even imagine having another on yet. Have fun in Ouray!! Wish we could go too.

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Congratulations! What fun you will have, I'm sure! We really hope we get to come to Ouray so that Walker and Bella can play together. He is totally into animals and their sounds as well!

Katie80 said...

Thanks for posting again! We all get to y'all on Uncle Randy's blog, but it's nice to hear from you too! :)
I also wish we were going to Ouray...but maybe next time. Have fun!
Congrats on your big news!

Auntie Eisel said...

So, are you still alive? You could post about Ouray too, you know!